About Kish Iran Hotel:
stay, modernity, comfort & calmness, is utterly redefined in Iran International Hotel
Iran Hotel was built in 2013 with a new structure and a completely modern architecture on a land of 7,000 m2 area.
The hotel structure is made up of two separate blocks, which in addition to the lobby, are interconnected to each other on the 7th floor as well. The hotel has 108 rooms in four types: standard double, twins, triple
and suites, which are designed with larger interior spaces in comparison to other hotels. The hotel is built by the owner of the complex, Eng. Alishahi, who has valuable experiences in the architecture and construction, which attracts tourists in the heart of the island of Kish with
a unique architecture. Hotel facilities includes: a modern gym, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and massage room, a conference
hall and a lounge, the main restaurant of the hotel with a capacity of 250 people, the Vittoria café-restaurant, covered parking, coffee shop
in the lobby, nightly mini-bar services, the playground for children,
and the provision of medical services to guests.
The geographical positioning of the Iran International Hotel is among its various advantages. The rooms are designed in a way that have the beautiful views of the Grand Kish Park near the hotel and the sea, simultaneously. The hotel has enjoyed recent technologies to provide high-quality services to the guests, including:
- the use of the LG VRF centralized cooling system, which monitors and controls the temperature of the air for all the rooms and spaces of the hotel
- the BMS system is used to manage rooms intelligently and respond to the needs of the guests
- equipped with IP TV/Smart TV
- equipped with intelligent CCTVs to manage a safe and secure space for guests' stay
- the Cisco Network to provide an IP-phone and seamless WIFI-network